Continuing on from last week…
- I’m thankful to spend the evening with my friend, Cydney, shopping in IKEA until it closed. And then, of course, our hour of conversation in the car in the driveway. 🙂
- I’m grateful for autumn evenings! It was a fabulous temperature and just the right amount of breeze.
- I’m grateful for Pinterest! I’ve set up a board specific to my Cookie Exchange. If you know of a great cookie recipe that we should share there, email me and I can let you pin onto that board (somehow!). Or just email me the link or the recipe!
- Which leads to to gratitude for Cookie Exchange friends…now and from the Past!
- I’m grateful for having the energy and brainspace to keep juggling everything!
- I’m grateful to spend the afternoon at East with Cydney & Kim – so much fun and interesting art!
- I’m grateful to have a lovely dinner on the patio with them at El Chile
- I’m grateful to still have time to spend the later part of the evening with Alyssa
Day 11 – Veteran’s Day
- I’m thankful to all the veterans and their families who have given so much for our country.
- I’m grateful that Ron took my mom to Mass so I could go to Toci today
- I’m grateful that I was able to hear some interesting ideas about the Divine Feminine Archetypes
- I’m grateful for the friends we’ve made at Toci
- I’m grateful to find a wonderful tile store: Floor Decor.
- I’m grateful that Josh & Alyssa came over to help paint the fireplace and the wall
- I’m grateful to spend the evening with them, cooking, painting, chatting
- And I’m grateful for completing Week One of my 21-day Meditation Challenge!
- I’m grateful to wake up to 42 degree weather!!
- I’m grateful that Ron left the fireplace on for me so I could drink my coffee by the toasty fire.
- I’m grateful to get to know my trainer, Michelle, better.
- I’m grateful to Josh and Alyssa for coming over to paint more!
- I’m REALLY grateful for Gingerbread Lattes!
- I’m grateful that Kim shared her photos from our Dallas Road Trip (I’ll post these soon)
- I’m so grateful that we’ve finished the new fireplace wall
- I’m grateful to Kim for sharing her friend with all the free granite.
- I’m grateful to have friends to go out to lunch with – Cydney & Kim at The Dahlia Cafe in Liberty Hill
- I’m grateful for great food!
- I’m grateful to see Kim’s incredibly inspiring home.
- I’m grateful to get together with my group at Maxine’s house tonight – love that POD!
- I am grateful that Alyssa has learned so much about hair, and while her experience there is trying at times, she is growing so much!
- I’m grateful that Michelle was willing to help Alyssa out.
- I’m grateful for my friendship with Michelle.
- I’m grateful to Josh and Alyssa for all their hard work on painting the downstairs!!!
- I’m grateful for a delicious dinner post-painting at Logans – and a really great waiter, Wes.
- I’m grateful that Alyssa is always wanting to include Grandma.